Alongside the Bank of Slovenia, the participants in the National Payments Council are entities that demonstrate a legitimate interest in their areas of work, are trade or sectoral organisations of stakeholders in the payment services market, are able to contribute to the implementation of socially beneficial payments and through their council membership contribute to the balanced representation of the supply and demand sides of the payment services market.
Stakeholders in the payment services market that do not yet participate in the National Payments Council but meet the criteria for participation may lodge an application to join the council to the Bank of Slovenia should they be interested in doing so.
The participants in the National Payments Council are:
- Agency of the Republic of Slovenia for Public Legal Records and Related Services
- Bank Association of Slovenia
- Banka Intesa Sanpaolo d.d.
- Bankart d.o.o.
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
- Financial Administration of the Republic of Slovenia
- MasterCard Europe SPRL
- MBILLS d.o.o.
- Mercury Processing Services International d.o.o.
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Economic Development and Technology
- Ministry of the Interior
- NLB d.d.
- Nova KBM d.d.
- Office of the Republic of Slovenia for Money Laundering Prevention
- Public Payments Administration of the Republic of Slovenia
- Slovenian Chamber of Commerce
- Slovenian Competition Protection Agency
- Slovenian Consumers’ Association
- Slovenian Insurance Association
- Visa Europe