In addition to the instruments that have been already implemented, the Bank of Slovenia will, based on the assessment of risks in the financial system, use instruments regulated in CRR and Banking Act (ZBan-2) as well as other instruments in accordance with the Slovenian legislation.
- Macroprudential restriction on leasing companies' profit distribution
- Macroprudential restriction on banks' profit distribution
- Macroprudential restrictions on household lending
- Countercyclical capital buffer
- Capital buffer for other systemically important institutions (O-SII buffer)
- Gross loans to deposits flows (GLTDF)
- Limits on deposit rates