BANKA SPARKASSE d.d.
Banka Sparkasse d.d. has an authorisation to perform banking services pursuant to Article 5 of the Banking Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 25/15, with Amendments; hereinafter: the ZBan-2). Banking services are the acceptance of deposits and other repayable funds from the public and the granting of credits for its own account.
The bank has an authorisation to perform mutually recognised and additional financial services.
It may perform the following mutually recognised financial services, pursuant to Article 5 of the ZBan-2:
- 1. receiving deposits
granting of loans, including:
- consumer loans,
- mortgage loans,
- purchase of receivables with or without recourse (factoring),
- financing of commercial transactions, including export financing based on the purchase of non-current non-past-due receivables at a discount and without recourse, secured by financial instruments (forfeiting)
- 4. payment services
- 5. issuance and management of other payment instruments (i.e. travellers' cheques and banker's drafts) in the part in which this service is not included in service of point 4 of this Article
- 6. issuing of guarantees and other commitments
trading for own account or for account of customers in:
- foreign exchange, including currency exchange transactions,
- money market instruments
- 13. credit rating services: collecting, analysing and disseminating information regarding creditworthiness
It may perform the following additional financial services, pursuant to Article 6 of the ZBan-2:
- 1. insurance agency service pursuant to the law governing the insurance industry
- 5. credit brokerage for consumer and other types of loans
- 6. brokerage of financial leasing