SID - SLOVENSKA IZVOZNA IN RAZVOJNA BANKA, d.d., LJUBLJANA
SID-Slovenska izvozna in razvojna banka, d.d., Ljubljana is a competent Slovenian bank specialized for export and development promotion according to Slovene Export and Development Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 56/08 and 20/09), which is not authorised for receiving deposits from the public (paragraph 7 of Article 4 of the Banking Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 25/15, with Amendments; hereinafter: the ZBan-2).
The bank has an authorisation to perform mutually recognised financial services.
It may perform the following mutually recognised financial services, pursuant to Article 5 of the ZBan-2:
- 1. receiving deposits from informed persons
granting of credits, including:
- mortgage credits,
- factoring (with or without recourse),
- financing of commercial transactions, including export financing based on the purchase of non-current non-past-due receivables at a discount and without recourse, secured by financial instruments (forfeiting)
- 6. issuing of guarantees and other commitments
trading for own account or for account of customers in:
- foreign exchange, including currency exchange transactions,
- financial futures and options,
- exchange and interest-rate instruments,
- money market instruments
- 13. credit rating services: collecting, analysing and disseminating information regarding creditworthiness